SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Building Permit Drawings
- Collision Reconstruction Drawings
- Specialized Case Specific Visualization
- Presentation Development and Design
- Topographic Site Survey
- Collision Investigation and Reconstruction:
Collision Scene Survey and Examination
- Assessment of Roadway Design and Signage
- Civil/Structural Failure:
Building Assessment Assistance
Transportation Engineering Technology, CO-OP Program, Mohawk College, 2005
Transportation Boot Camp, ITE Toronto, 2011
In-Service Safety Reviews, IBI Group, 2009
Designing and Signalizing Turn Lanes for Safety, ITE, 2008
Urban Geometric Design, TAC/McCormick Rankin Corporation, 2006
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES & INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS
C.E.T. - Certified Engineering Technologist (OACETT), 2009
Member, (ITE) Institute of Transportation Engineers, 2008
Member, Transportation Safety Council (ITE), 2008
Giffin Koerth Inc.
Engineering Support Technologist
July 2007 – Present, Toronto
- Forensic visualization through CAD drawings of building permits, collision reconstructions and unique visual representations.
- Collision Investigation and reconstruction with total station survey, scene examination, roadway design, signage and visibility assessment.
- Building site assessment assistance for civil/structural failures.
Toronto, Ontario. November 2006 to June 2007
Use AutoCAD for a variety of CAD design mostly dealing with civil sewers, water mains and roads with some structural experience.
Work ranges from small sketches and low detail proposal drawings up to and including a complete set of tender documents for construction in fine detail.
Trained to check rebar and formwork shop drawings.
Performed GPS digital video survey in the Northwest Territories.
Transportation Engineering Technologist
Edmonton, Alberta. January 2006 to October 2006
Utilized Auto CAD and Land Development Desktop to design projects from asphalt overlays to major multimillion dollar new roadway projects.
Experience drawing preliminary conceptual plans to detailed tender and construction documents.
Responsible for preparing quantity and cost estimates for a wide range of projects.
Performed GPS digital video survey in northern Alberta.