SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Building Permit Drawings
- Collision Reconstruction Drawings
- Specialized Case Specific Visualization
- Presentation Development and Design
- Collision Investigation and Reconstruction:
Collision Scene Survey and Examination
- Assessment of Roadway Design and Signage
- Visibility Assessment
- Civil/Structural Failure:
Building Assessment Assistance
Diploma in Transportation Engineering Technology, Mohawk College, 2007
A.Sc.T – Applied Science Technologist (OACETT), 2008
Pending C.E.T. – Certified Engineering Technologist (OACETT), 2009
Urban Geometric Design, TAC/McCormick Rankin Corporation, 2006
Giffin Koerth Inc.
Engineering Support Technologist
July 2007 – Present, Toronto
- Forensic visualization through CAD drawings of building permits, collision reconstructions and unique visual representations.
- Collision Investigation and reconstruction with total station survey, scene examination, roadway design, signage and visibility assessment.
- Building site assessment assistance for civil/structural failures.
City of Waterloo, Transportation Department
September 2005 to December 2006, Waterloo, Ontario
Analysis of traffic and collision patterns through many methods of data collection.
Preparing reports for City Council recommending safe and practical solutions to common traffic complaints from the public.
Site investigations for proper design criteria, as well as visibility assessments.
Safety assessments for pedestrians, cyclists and motorists.