Know to Go
Our Expert Roundtables are informal get-togethers where your people can ask questions of our forensic experts and our experts can bring your people up to date on key issues.
- For your newer staff, this is an opportunity to meet the foremost forensic experts up close and personal. And to learn things about the forensic process that will help them better understand and manage their files.
- For seasoned staff, this is an opportunity to explore issues that are important to them and to ask those really tough questions
To get the ball rolling, experts often bring some prepared presentation materials, especially if there is something of topical importance.
GK will work with you beforehand to identify the experts needed and to shape some of the discussion.
Expert Roundtables run about 1-2 hours and are offered without charge. This is our way of supporting our industry and strengthening relationships.
- 1-2 hours, typically during breakfast or lunch
- Refreshments served
- informal relaxed atmosphere
- Encourages questions and open discussion
- Topics covered based on your needs and what attendees ask at the time
- Experts may also prepare material for presentation and discussion
- Without charge – it's our way of strengthening existing relationships and building new ones
- Led by GK experts